Quality Comfort is here for our customers during this uncharted time in history. Our hearts go out to all the families affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. Unfortunately, our HVAC systems will still need maintenance, repairs, and replacements throughout this time. Fortunately, the caring professionals of Quality Comfort are here, on the front lines, servicing our customers HVAC units and doing everything we can to reduce the threat of the Coronavirus and COVID-19 infection. Our trustworthy team is still available to you anytime you need us. With residents staying home now more than ever, your AC system may be working twice as hard as it normally does. This can lead to more maintenance and more repairs. Quality Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. was built on the foundation of caring about our customers, our employees, and our community! Our goal is to reduce health risks for our employees, customers, and community and we are taking every precaution possible to keep others healthy and safe! Keep in mind that most air conditioning repairs can be done from the outside of your home and communication for diagnosis and approval for repairs can all be via phone.
Steps taken by the Quality Comfort Team Include:
- Implementation of paperless invoicing with options to pay online
- All employees are instructed to keep up prevention/good hygiene practices, also recommended by the CDC: wash hands often, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid close contact, clean and disinfect ‘high-traffic’ surfaces daily or multiple times throughout the day. This includes door knobs, light switches, handles, countertops, phones, faucets, keyboards, steering wheels, equipment, etc.
- Employees are advised to stay home if a member of their household becomes sick or if they feel ANY signs of illness.
- Our service technicians are exercising extra caution in the event they do need to enter a customer’s home or business. This includes asking if they have any symptoms of illness and wearing the proper protection whenever possible: gloves, face masks, etc.
- Work related gatherings and meetings will either be done on phone, online, or with as little contact as possible.
- Technicians and employees are to limit physical contact with other team members and customers, this includes hand shaking, etc.
- A professional cleaning service is ensuring all equipment used on service calls is properly sanitized, with a increased focus on high traffic items.
- Employees are to report any illness at the very first sign of any symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.
We are here to support our customers through this difficult time. If you have a concern that wasn’t addressed on this page please feel free to give us a call or use the contact form on our site with any questions you have. A member of the Quality Comfort team will be back in contact with you as quickly as possible. You can count on us to handle your air conditioning repairs, air conditioning maintenance and air conditioning replacements, as always. We remain a reliable, top quality company and are devoted to lowering the risks and spread of the Coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, we look forward to working with you.